BREAKING THE COMMANDMENTS
NOW THAT THE FUNDIES ARE IN CONTROL
Gods Laws Will Be Observed Everywhere, Except Iraq
Let's review, kids. See how many Commandments you know! And see which ones Republicans have violated, recently:
1. I am the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not have strange gods before me.
Some Fundies don't adhere to this, completely.
"Bush is a spiritual leader, praying for our nation."
2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
Giant wall-plaques, huge stone monuments, and tchatckes of all kinds excepted.
"Ten Commandments Yard Signs"
3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
Do church websites count?
"god hates fags dot com"
4. Remember thou keep holy the Sabbath Day.
Unless that happens to get in the way of military expediency.
"Iraqi, U.S. forces raid mosque"
5. Honor thy Father and thy Mother.
Unless you can make MONEY doing otherwise.
"Bush Social Security Plan Would Help Banks, Hurt Seniors."
6. Thou shalt not kill.
Unless so ordered.
"Marines compare Fallujah mission to battles of King David"
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
Unless you have control of Congress, already.
"The Republican Wife-Cheating Hall of Fame"
8. Thou shalt not steal.
Unless you know the right people.
"Cheney, Halliburton Helped Saddam Fleece Oil for Food Program"
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Unless there's money involved.
"Senator to withdraw children from online school back home"
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house; thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
Wonder if this covers thy neighbours information?
"Frist: Tax-returns measure indefensible"
Send comments to cosanostradamus AT excite DOT com.
- ratboy's anvil
- By Beauty Damned
- Shining Light In Dark Corners
- Mirthful Ones
- Just A Bump In The Beltway
- The American Street
- daily kos
The Progressive Blog Alliance
TO POST A COMMENT: CLICK ON "COMMENTS," "Post a Comment" or "# of COMMENTS" just below the SOCIAL BOOKMARKING LINKS (Digg, Delicious, etc), about three inches down from here. Please do comment. Thank you.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM YOUR BLOGGERS:
Suggestion Box & Tip Jar We would like to make over this blog to make it easier to access, to read and to comment on. We would also like to serve our readers better by providing more of what you need and want to see. All serious suggestions will be considered. We hope to move to our own domain in the near future, and we would like to ask for your financial assistance in doing that, and in upgrading our hardware & software. Small one-time donations and larger long-term subscriptions are welcome. Exclusive advertising is also available. If you think we are wasting our time in doing all this, please let us know. If you wish to help us, now is the time. As always, negative bullsh*t from right-wing trolls will be sh*tcanned. Thank you to everyone else. Please send feedback & PayPal contributions to cosanostradamusATexciteDOTcom. Thanks.
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS: BRING THEM ALL HOME ALIVE, NOW!